Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Space is a wonderful place


Space is a wonderful place.

I'm not talking astronomy. I'm talking space that is time's best gift to a troubled heart.

We say love hurts. We say time heals. I say space helps.

If there's one thing I could wish for right now - space: that I know time would deprive me of. Blame it on commitment.

I hate to regret my own decisions 'cause it feels like the blame is all on me for being very good at being stupid. But if I have to hate myself for regretting the choices I've made, then I hate myself. Now I should say I should've stood with my first words - "No obligations." I should've chosen freedom over sweetness. I should've chosen responsibility over romance. I should've chosen my happiness first.

I honestly want to quit now. I want to tell you this but I don't know how. If only it could be understood without having to say a word, I could move on. But I know it's unfair.

This time I'm sure that I'm not sure if I still want this go further. But if we could stop now and talk a while, I'd love to. Then we'd go separate ways and find ourselves. Then you should realize that I'm right at supposing that we both need it.

Space. Please.





(Note: This only talks about "space", not a real situation.)


No comments:

Post a Comment