Monday, August 15, 2011

Over and undone



Just when you thought it's all over, it would seem otherwise. Nah, not really a bad thing. Rather funny! *smiles*

So, true it is that every story has its own time - to happen and to be told. Oftentimes, they come out when we least expect them, when we are just so unprepared. Very surprising then, like successful surprises. They could make us drop our jaws, raise brows, laugh, cry. Or mute. But I'd go for my favorite reaction: spilling the bad words I've learned from this bad world. *P.I.*

Last night and just this afternoon, I chatted online with two of my friends, and from them I heard stories, which I should have learned before, if only "before" was the right time. But every story knows its time. And they got to me now that I don't have to feel anything, except the joy of being at peace...from the hurts, and in peace with people.

Things have long been over but there were stories that remained untold. And now that I've heard them, I feel rather grateful and glad that by way of listening to them, I've pulled out some spikes of hurts and worries from my friends. Things might have remained undone for a while, but it's all over here, done now, in the name of peace.

Salaam alaykum!


No comments:

Post a Comment