Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Keepsakes From Our First Hellos

As for my first visit, I got these sweet little keepsakes from two sweet little girls.





A paper purse from Maya, and popsicle stick bookmarks from Ava.

Sunday afternoon was all about playing, chitchatting, and of course, eating.

Turned out I had two new little friends.

I remember a few lines from Ava:

"Maya, don't be shy. She's a friend."

"Oh, you're good at drawing!"

"Are you leaving now?" "No, not yet." "Yaaay!"

"Mickey, can you bring Ate Myles again?"

Later, on the way to the bus station, I asked little Ava:
"D'you wanna keep these (the paper purse and the bookmarks)?"
"You can have'm. When you see them, you'll remember me and Maya."
"Alright." (smiles)

Sweet words make a lovely day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment